I haven't tried this game but looks nice great job!!!!!!!!
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
You play inside the pixel head off the NES sprite mario.
But unfortunately there are no colors.
Find the 4 color-pixel and collorize each part to win the game.
Mashup between Metroid and Mario
- jump with [A]
- shoot with [B]
- crouch [down / X]
- jump [space]
- shoot [ctrl]
- left [left arrow / A]
- right [right arrow / D]
- crouch [down arrow / S]
- puppetmaster (graphics, gameplay and gamedesign)
- sammakko (programming)
- dark3zz (music)
We have created all the game content during the game jam. (version 1.0)
Created for the Ludum Dare 38 Game Jam
- more level decoration and visual details
- show crack on breakable block " not on all :-) "
- add new jump up and down sprite
- fix another impossible jump
- fix restart bug
- change level design (impossible jump)
- player can now do smaller jumps
- implemented a much better arc jump
- change map design because of jump change
- fix bug in bloc collisions
- fix stand up bug
- possible now to change controls
- possible now to change sound/music volume
|Published||Apr 24, 2017|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Made with||Godot, Pyxel Edit|
|Tags||jumping, Ludum Dare 38, mashup, Metroidvania|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Gamepad (any)|
Click download now to get access to the following files: