shoot out your life
A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
It's an arcade game I originally created for the LudumDare game Jam.
The theme was Your life is currency.
Meanwhile it has been further developed and improved.
The Jam version can still be downloaded.
Shoot with your life and prevent the black hearts from touching the ground.
If you keep the Shoot button pressed, the shot charges and can hit more than one opponent.
But beware, every shot costs lives.
- Digital Cross for left and right
- A to shoot, hold A to charge shoot
- start to start and restart
- arrow key for left and right
- space to shoot, hold space to charge shoot
- space/return to start and restart
I wrote it in the programming language Rust.
As engine I used Tetra.
- fix bug that prevented playing in certain situations
- particle effects,
- gamepad rumble support,
- new audio and visual feedback,
- player can now be moved with key down
- new scoring system
- gui elements replaced
- charging sound effect
- current line is highlighted
- current score is now displayed
- shots are differently styled according to the charge
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.