Will it dissolve?
A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
Is a small puzzle game where you have to prepare the level so that it will automatically convert and dissolve in the future.
Use the mouse to mark the tiles with the desired action (+1 or -1).
The number of actions available are marked with these symbols
The conversion and dissolution is performed in the following sequence:
- perform actions
- controls whether there are three or more equal numbers horizontally or vertically. If Yes the number is reduced by one together.
- Tiles with the value 0 disappear
- point 2 is repeated
The level is considered fulfilled when all tiles have disappeared.
- manually reduced by one becomes a .
- enlarged by one becomes .
- left mouse-button -> marks the tile with +1 action
- right mouse.button -> marks the tile with -1 action
- programming language: Rust
- game engine: Tetra (MIT)
- music: https://soundcloud.com/alexandr-zhelanov/casual-game-track (CC bY 4.0)
- sound: sfxr
- code editor: eclipse-ide-rust
- pixel editor: Piskel piskel
- sources: https://github.com/puppetmaster-/will_it_dissolve
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.